Wednesday 13 August 2008

12 years ago.....

It's been a busy few days here. It was my eldest DD's birthday on the 11th (HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!). Cue cringe!! Now she is 12, I have become the most embarassing person on the planet!!
Anyway, for her birthday she wanted to go to Sheffield to visit the Millennium Gallery to see the Vivienne Westwood exhibition. She is such a fan and actually owns a peice of Viv jewellery!
Well...what can I say, It was fantastic and we enjoyed it just as much as her! VW had lent a whole collection of her clothing, shoes, jewellery etc to the exhibition from the start up until now and it was so great to see how she has evolved.
She is such a talented lady!

1 comments:

Martha said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog! I love to have company!
Happy Birthday to your dear daughter, they grow up too fast! My little girl is almost 28, she will be next month, in fact a month from today (your date-we are still 08/12/08 now!)
I will now go about and browse your blog!
Thank you about my Raggedy Ann dolls too!
Hugs, Martha