Thursday 5 March 2009

One of those weeks...but a gorgeous swap!

Phew........Its been one of those weeks where you dont even get time to catch your breath before you have go and do something else!!
I did manage to go and see "Confessions of a shopaholic", Ive read the book which I enjoyed throughly and the film didint disappoint either, I imagine we have all been in the same situation though mine is CK rather than clothes!!!!




I recieved a wonderful swap gift from Paula, we are part of a wonderful community of Shabby-Chicers at the Shabby Chic Cafe.
Paula is soooo talented as you will see from the beautiful hand painted goodies I got.
Thank you so much Paula, you really brightened up my week!!!

7 comments:

MelMel said...

What a wonderful swap!
The mirror is so fab!!!!!!!!
She is so clever!

I enjoyed the book also, not seen the film yet...:>))xxx

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

lovely swap goodies i must put my name down for a future swap :-)
ive seen the film as well it was good wasnt it - so many lovely clothes! mine would be ribbon and buttons etc!!! LOL
Lesley x

A Thrifty Mrs said...

What a lovely swap. I keep meaning to go and see that film, but juust never get round to it, I think I'll have to wait for the DVD now!

Lajoni said...

hey get back blogging lol....theres an award waiting on my blog for you xxxxxx

Lajoni said...

come and collect your award from my blog and get blogging mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thecraftytrundler said...

Will have to have a look at the Shabby Chic cafe, it sounds great! Love those goodies : ) !!

Sharon xx

Elaine said...

I just love Paula's work, you are lucky!!!
Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx