Monday 16 February 2009

A visit to york to see Cath K !!!

DH took me and the DD's to York on Valentines day with the lure that I could pick my gift in the Cath Store!!!!!
This brought on a sleep-less night on Friday, just like a kid on Christmas Eve I couldnt wait for Saturday morning!!!

Well, the store did not disapoint, I was in "Cath Heaven!" DH couldnt understand it and thought the shop was too "bright"!!!???? I know you all know what I mean, I know you all have been in Cath Heaven too at some point!

I risked being kicked out onto the cobbles for you lot to bring you some Cath joy on these very here pages.....get your cup of tea and enjoy.............!

How this for a changing room!?



Never mind getting chucked out for taking pics, I nearly could have been chucked out for having "an hour" in this gorgeous bed!!



Cow-boy couch!



Just like my utility room......NOT!

4 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Looks like you had a terrific time.

bibbitybob said...

I need to start planning a trip to York I think!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness what can i say apart from I am just so jealous!!!!

Sal said...

Hi there!
We went to CK, York in November and I asked if I could take photos and they said 'No'..and muttered something about copyright..how daft is that? ;-)
Last week I went to CK Bristol..and asked and they let me take photos!!

At York,I just stood outside the doorway and zoomed in with my camera!! ;-)

Hope you had a good time !